Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Catch Up - Holiday Edition

Three tomatoes are walking down the street - Papa Tomato, Mama Tomato, and Little Baby Tomato.

Just kidding.

For real, though, here is a quick summary of our holidays:

Thanksgiving!
 Diego played Loteria Thanksgiving morning. With some help.
He may not have understood it, but he had fun with his cousins! (Technically, first cousins once removed, but whatever.)

We also took fancy Thanksgiving Dinner pictures, but none of those seem to have turned out very well.
Here's the picture we took over Thanksgiving that we used for our Christmas cards.

Christmas!
 We went to Palm Springs the weekend before Christmas. Diego rode the aerial tramway up to the San Jacinto Mountains and met Santa. Fun! And cold.
 Back down in the valley, it was warm enough to swim.
Well, warm enough at some points during the day.
This was Diego's first Christmas, so also the first Christmas where I wrote "Mom" in the "from" spot and meant me. That was weird. But a good weird.
Diego got quite the haul.
Most of which he seemed to like. He especially loves that piano. Soon (What does that even mean, coming from me?!) I will upload video of him singing into the microphone. Look forward to that!
And here we all are, Christmas morning. Yay instaback for the Diana!
Here's the Christmas outfit. (He had quite a few. This one was my favorite, though, because it reminds me of The Labyrinth.)
The weekend after Christmas, Diego had a second Christmas with my side of the family. Here he's with most of his cousins on that side.
We went to California's Living Museum where they had their annual light display. I'm a sucker for lights. And Diego seemed to enjoy them, too.
He also got to meet his lifelong friend Hattie! Welcome to the World, Hattie!
In short, a lot happened. Way more than I can cover. I didn't even get to New Year's. Sometimes, you have to admit defeat and take a nap.

Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment